Message from Dr. Thomas Dodson Regarding COVID-19
To Our Valued Patients:
Effective May 26, 2020, our practice will resume operations. Our practice is taking every precaution to implement procedures and protocols to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. When you arrive for your appointment, please remain in your vehicle and call or text our office for more information.
We ask that dental patients refrain from coming in if they have flu-like symptoms, including fever, cough or shortness of breath. Also, we will ask you not to come to the office if any of the following apply to you:
- History of significant chronic illness
- Compromised immune system
- You or a family member are considered high-risk
- You or a family member have travelled to a location with a level 3 travel health notice
- Airline travel in the past 2 weeks
- Previously asked to self-isolate or self-quarantine
- Close contact to an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 infection
We will continue to closely monitor updates from the CDC, the ADA, the World Health organization and our state officials. We may adjust our schedule based on the guidance of these agencies.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions about your oral health needs.
Dr. Thomas Dodson & Team